Networking is crucial
The faculty maintains co-operations with a large number of partner universities throughout Europe and worldwide. It is actively involved in the design and implementation of the worldwide network of partner universities of the FAU.
- Middle East
- North and Latin America
The initiation and the further development of a partnership can be funded in various ways:
- The Faculty administered Visiting Professorship programme allows the invitation of a visiting professor for one or two weeks as a rule. Application deadlines and modalities of application: Kerstin Maurer, International Office.
- BayIntAn allows the visit of a (future) partner institution by funding your mobility with a max. of 10.000 EUR. Please be aware of the FAU intern application deadlines, the research office will give you further information.
- FAU partnership funding allows the short term visit of a (future) partner institution. The aim of the partnership has to be the (further) development of exchange in teaching and study. Application deadlines and modalities of application: Kerstin Maurer, International Office.
- The European programme Erasmus+ allows the exchange of scholars and students not only within countries of EU and associated states, but worldwide (so called partner countries). Further information: Website of FAU (teaching mobility, student mobility, staff mobility) and Kerstin Maurer, International Office.
- The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) support partnership with programmes funding mutual projects (Projektförderung) and with mobility programmes that allow a stay abroad (Auslandsbesuch) or vice versa the invitation of a guest lecturer.