Student Advice Bachelor/Master
Consultation for Bachelor and Master Students
Student Service Centre
The team of the Student Service Centre in Erlangen offers advice on all organisational and structural questions concerning your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme. Among other things, we offer consultancy on the following topics:
- Combination of study subjects
- Creating a timetable
- Core skills
- Preliminary examination (Grundlagen- und Orientierungsprüfung GOP)
- Transition from Bachelor’s to Master’s degree programme
- Change of study subject or programme
- Problems occurring during your studies
At the moment we are available via phone, in open consultations via ZOOM, and e-mail.
Times and contact: see the table below.
On request, consultation is available outside of opening hours, too.
E-mails are answered continuously and as quickly as possible.
8-10 and 11-12 0174 – 5875431
8.30-11.30 and 12.30-14.00
8.30-10.00 + 14.00-15.00
9.00-10.00 + 12.30-14.30
10.00-12.00 + 14.00-15.00
8.30-12.00 + 13.30-14.30
Sorry there is no consultation today