Due to corona crisis, the international office is closed until further notice. You reach us per mail and we call you back when required.
The international office is a service facility of the Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology. Here you get advice in the planning of your stay abroad, your cooperation with universities worldwide, and it is the starting point for students, academics and scholars from abroad coming to the faculty.
We are your contact for all questions concerning the internationalisation in the fields of teaching and research. You are welcome to contact us with any questions.
- General advice on how to study abroad and internships
- Consultation on the courses offered at partner universities
- Advice on the recognition of academic achievements abroad
- Consultation on the offers of PAD, in particular the foreign language assistants’ program
- Support in application procedures
- Transcripts of Records
Dr. Ruth Maloszek
- Advice and support for scholars coming from abroad and for foreign institutions in initiating and developing their contacts with FAU
- Advice and support for international master and doctoral students; organisation of orientation courses, tutorials and buddies accompanying you throughout your studies
- Programme advice and support to FAU employees in the initiation and expansion of international research contacts
- International marketing cross-faculty, research marketing