Due to the corona crisis, the international office is closed until further notice. Consulation is currently only possible by phone (0174-5349180) or by email. I will call you back if you leave me a phone number. In addition, appointments for Zoom meetings can be arranged.d.
The international office is a service facility of the Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology. Here you get advice in the planning of your stay abroad or in your cooperation with universities worldwide. It is the starting point for students, academics and scholars from abroad coming to the faculty. Kerstin Maurer is your contact for all questions concerning the internationalisation in the fields of teaching and research. You are welcome to contact her with any questions.
How I can help you
- General advice on how to study abroad and internships
- Consultation on the courses offered at partner universities
- Advice on the recognition of academic achievements abroad
- Consultation on the offers of PAD, in particular the foreign language assistants’ program
- Support in application procedures
- Transcripts of Records
- Advice in equivalency questions
- strategic development and maintenance of university partnerships and cooperations
- international third-party funding
- supervision of the exchange of students and lecturers
- reception of guest lecturers and visitor groups of the faculty
- supervision of central and faculty internal funds for internationalisation (FAU partnership funds, Visiting Professorship Programme, Faculty Cotutelle Travel Fund)
- supervision of scholarship programmes (Erasmus+, DAAD-Promos, travel funds for stays abroad, graduation scholarships)
- coordination of the tutorials and the buddy programme of the faculty for international students
Former staff members
Dr. Ruth Maloszek was the internationalisation coordinator of the Faculty 2014 – 2020. She now coordinates a European project within FAU.
How to find us
Bismarckstraße 1, A-tower, 91054 Erlangen