Emergency regulations in Erlangen and Nürnberg (Regensburger Straße) partially relaxed
Update (15.06.2020): Since 10 June 2020 the faculty buildings in Bismarckstr. 1, 1a and Kochstr. 4 are open again as usual. The reception area is staffed regularly, mail and packages can be picked up until 12 p.m..
As a protective measure in view of the further spreading of the corona virus, most employees are in home office. Life at FAU is being reduced in coordination with the university management and emergency operations are being maintained.
The following buildings are affected:
- Campus Regensburger Straße
- Bismarckstraße 1, 1a, 6, 8, 12
- Kochstraße 4, 6, 6a
- Artilleriestraße 70
- Jordanweg 2
- Schlossgarten 1
The services will be reduced to base necessities. In this context, we have decided on the following measures until further notice:
- The main entrance is open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., the seminar rooms and lecture halls are closed.
- It is possible to work in the offices. Please note the announcements of the university management regarding the presence of the staff at the chairs.
- All seminar rooms, lecture halls, libraries, refectories, cafeterias are or remain closed.
- Emergency operation does not equal a closure of the university.
- Regensburger Straße: The administration is manned from 9 am to 1 p.m., please call in advance. The post office is open, the mail can be picked up in the usual hours between 10.30 and 11.30 a.m., parcels and deliveries are only accepted in the time between 9 and 1 p.m.
- Erlangen: The buildings in the Bismarckstr. 1, 1a, 6, 8, 12 and Kochstr. 4 are only open Monday to Friday from 9.00 – 13.00 o’clock – only in this period mail and packages can be accepted and picked up.
The buildings at Kochstr. 6, 6a, Artilleriestr. 70, Jordanweg 2 and Schlossgarten 1 are closed (only accessible for employees with their own key).
If you leave the building after 1 p.m., please make sure that the door remains locked. This regulation applies to Regensburger Straße from Tuesday, 24/03/2020 and to buildings in Erlangen from Monday, 30/03/2020.